Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 17:53:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Norikatsu Shigemura <nork@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, Akinori MUSHA <knu@iDaemons.org>
Subject:   Re: x11/xscreensaver's pkg-plist more clean

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Norikatsu Shigemura wrote:

> Dear maintainer of xscreensaver/xscreensaver-gnome!
>
> 	I was checked install of xscreensaver-gnome. And I found missing files
> 	in pkg=plist. Please check my patch file. or may I commit it?

	I prefer that no one commit to this port... it's cost me too much
time in the past already. I will seriously consider adding your patch
though, since I would rather deal with the existence of the thing in plist
than deal with not creating it... basically because I don't understand or
run gnome.

	The webcollage-helper thing I'm a little confused about though...
I don't have that on my system. Did you modify the port in some other way
before you did the install?

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?