Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 20:48:03 -0400
From:      "Benson Cole Treinen" <bencolet@ix.netcom.com>
To:        <support@cdrom.com>
Cc:        "bsd2" <info@frebsd.org>, "bsd" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   freebsd instillation?

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BD8042.C111AD80

I recently purchased freebsd 2.2.5 on four cdroms.  I followed the =
instructions in the manual(to the best of my knowledge) and I can't get =
the installation to work right.  I actually haven't been able to install =
yet.  I was wondering if you could mail me some simple layman's =
instructions that would be easier to follow and understand.  I have a =
300mhz pentium II computer with a 9G hard drive partitioned into 4.  I =
would like to install freebsd onto my partition labeled d:\.  Do i have  =
to copy all the files off the four cd's onto my hard drive befor i can =
actually install?  How do I do it?  Please send help!?  Thanks.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BD8042.C111AD80

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I recently purchased freebsd 2.2.5 =
on four=20
cdroms.&nbsp; I followed the instructions in the manual(to the best of =
my=20
knowledge) and I can't get the installation to work right.&nbsp; I =
actually=20
haven't been able to install yet.&nbsp; I was wondering if you could =
mail me=20
some simple layman's instructions that would be easier to follow and=20
understand.&nbsp; I have a 300mhz pentium II computer with a 9G hard =
drive=20
partitioned into 4.&nbsp; I would like to install freebsd onto my =
partition=20
labeled d:\.&nbsp; Do i have&nbsp; to copy all the files off the four =
cd's onto=20
my hard drive befor i can actually install?&nbsp; How do I do it?&nbsp; =
Please=20
send help!?&nbsp; Thanks.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01BD8042.C111AD80--