Date:      Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:12:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        "Justin M. Seger" <jseger@FreeBSD.ORG>, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: JPEG library version hoses xemacs compile

Actually, since the distribution sets it to 62, shouldn't we leave it
alone?  In my opinion if some other program needs it to be 80 then that
program needs to be fixed to match the published jpeg interface.  It isn't
for us to be changing the version identifiers for somebody elses library.

I'm happily xemacsing with it set to 62...

-Chris