Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:05:17 -0800
From:      "miriam" <miriam@sagehumancapital.com>
To:        "Yen-Ming Lee" <perl@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   High Growth VC backed SaaS Platform is Looking for Your Clone!

Hi Yen-Ming,

I recently reached out to you regarding a Lead Engineer opportunity for
our ever growing applications team, with a high growth VC backed Saas
Platform, Jobvite. I am following up to see if you are interested in
learning more about this role as it offers significant visibility,
competitive compensation, continuous training, and rapid career
progression for the right candidate. We have just raised an additional
$25M in funding and we're looking to grow! Here's the TechCrunch article
regarding our recent round of funding:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/07/jobvite-lands-another-25m-for-its-recru
itment-as-marketing-analytics-platform/

Your expertise is highly compelling to us, and the deadline for
candidate submissions is fast approaching, thus this is a high priority
role.

Please let me know if you are interested in learning more and I will be
happy to set up a time to chat.

Kind Regards,

Miriam Gershenson

Jobvite