Date:      Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:50:07 +1000
From:      "Andrew Kozak" <akozak@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        <dev@unixdaemon.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Newbies <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Colorsls

--------------Boundary-00=_JZZLQL80000000000000

 Thanks Dev=0D
=0D
I am installing gnuls, and will read the man page soon as it is done. I h=
ave
installed the color script for irssi (nickcolor.pl) and copied it to the
autorun file under scripts, but it did not work, so I downloaded another
copy, still no success, I had assumed that this was connected to the colo=
rls
port (as it used to work fine under my old setup, but now the script back=
up
wont even work), but it seems perhaps my conclusion was incorrect. I read
the irssi page, but could not find anything close to my prob in the FAQ, =
and
laid the blame on colorls, as it was the only port I don't seem to have
anymore connected to color.=0D
=0D
Thanks for the help.=0D
Andy=0D