Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:44:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      mansoor alam <gul_khan_99@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Squid Problem

Dear All ,
I have a problem with squid ver 2.3stable3 where by it
just appears to stop making requests. More often than
not it is unable to look up the host, but by doing a
simple refresh from the browser it appears to go away.
 The only error that appears from squid is
IpcacheParse: No Address records
Can you people tell me that how can I solve this
problem.
regards,
mansoor