Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 09:04:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      George Uhl <uhl@mamba-e.gsfc.nasa.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, btm@escrap.com
Subject:   Re: RISCom/n2

You'll need to look in the driver.  /usr/src/sys/i386/isa/if_sr.c

If you need it, the synchronous ppp code is in /usr/src/sys/net

At my previous job I wanted to change linespeeds without having
to edit the driver and rebuild the kernel every time.  I created
an ioctl that allowed me to reset the linespeed from an ifconfig
command. You may have to do something similar.

George Uhl
NASA GSFC