Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:02:52 +0200
From:      "Petri Helenius" <pete@he.iki.fi>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   hype(r)threading

I seem to want to quite the opposite what other people would like to happen,
we have a supermicro P4DPR board with two Xeon´s. Since lately the kernel seems to
want to launch the virtual cores regardless of BIOS setting of HyperThreading being
[Disabled].

Any ideas how to disable the cores since our workload is does not benefit from
having more than two cores in a machine.

Pete