Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:49:58 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Chagin Dmitry <chagin.dmitry@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for review && test: linux_kdump-1.6

Hello All,

it here: http://81.200.6.196/linux_kdump-1.6.tar.gz

That new:
1) Functionality from kdump(1) except for ktr_user is transferred
2) Rewrited ktr_sysret for correct Linux errno processing (look below)
3) Added mksubr

Known bugs and limitations:
1) Some code are ugly and i mark it "XXX"
2) I can't test all syscalls and in kdump.c i mark it "NOT TESTED"
3) Probably, we have incorrect errno processing in ktr_sysret for syscalls
    that return EJUSTRETURN, like linux_rt_sigreturn?

And question: whether i can add to linuxolator some ktr_struct
    functionality?

Have fun!
chd