Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:17:54 -0400
From:      Zach Hartley <zhartley@linus.highpoint.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Burncd speeds up audio cds

Well, I find that odd to here because I use burncd to make audio cds
constantly, made one today in fact.... Only differences between what I use
and what you use is that my command is this:

burncd -f /dev/acd0c -s 4 audio blah.wav fixate

I've never had a problem, maybe its your drive? Does burning data cds
result in corrupt data cds?

Zach

Around Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 08:47:36PM -0700, Armando Cerna said something to the effect of:
> I am trying to burn a one track audio cd and I envoke burncd like this
>

> burncd -f /dev/cdr -s 10 -e audio blah.wav fixate
>
> this results in chipmunks on parade on my cd.
>
> I have also tried
>
> burncd -f /dev/cdr -e audio blah.wav fixate
>
> this is alot slower but still makes the chipmunk cd
>

> The wav file was decoded using the waveout plugin in XMMS and plays perfectly
> normally
>
> Please help someone,
>
> Armando

Zachary Todd Hartley
"Attempted murder. Now honestly, what is that?
Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry?"
	--Sideshow Bob