Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:23:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      parthasarathi biswas <parthax@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dummy ISP

Dear ALL.
Iam just learning Freebsd and want to setup a dummy
isp in my office with my clients dialing in my system
and getting coonected to the internet.
For this I need to confgiure my system like wise:
1.Clients dialin.
2.get connected and then login/user varification and
authorisation.
3.third and finaly getting connected to the net.

How can I do this I checked the net and even free bsd
site but I could not help my self setting up.

Can anyone help me in this regard or any reference
which explains this step by step.
I have very little knowledge of freebsd,a newbiee

Pls advise.
Brgds/Partha