Date:      Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:54:38 -0600
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@intranet.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Solution for school lab just a thought

Hello all.

Sergio.

Would you mind to contact me offline (maybe some people in the list
won't be interested) I help communities and non profit (very poor)
organizations here and would like to know more about your schema and results.

Here also we get "donattions" of hardware. The old 386 and so,
computers that big companies do not use anymore and with that we have
to work. We are also trying to giving the kids a chance to learn
something else so they can compete in a hard job market.

Thanks in advance

Jorge Biquez
jbiquez@intranet.com.mx