Date:      Fri, 03 Mar 1995 17:00:45 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        phk@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CTM - my $0.02

Hello Poul-Henning

I just want to give my vote of confidence in CTM. Well done! It is a
large improvement over SUP, and a pleasure to use!

I would also like to add one more vote (if any are coming in) for
ports-cur to be emailed too.

Last request: the ports-cur set on freefall are not "start-able".
could you please give some sort of start-point (sort of like the
4MB src-cur you did a few days ago)? Maybe assume that ports are
empty and go from there...

In the meanwhile I'd be happy to FTP.

Thanks!

--
Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa