Date:      Fri, 22 Nov 1996 10:55:34 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        terry@lambert.org (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, terry@lambert.org, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Drinking (Was: We want Perl!)

Terry Lambert stands accused of saying:

> Heh.  Funny link.  I can't believe he actually smiled... I guess a
> friend of mine was right when he said "it's all ot there on the net".

Too much William Gibson there, but close 8)

Kez (AnnMarie) actually has a pile of bootlegs and outtakes from stuff
Paul has done.  It's frightening listening to Avon doing commentary
for a gardening show 8)

> > Hmm, I was managing mine pretty well until the Australian "Mouse Mitt"
> > importer folded.  Anyone over there know someone selling them?
>
> What's a "Mouse Mitt"?

Oops; it's a padded lycra wrist brace - in my case it keeps my wrists off
the desk, and eliminates the chafing I get moving them around.  They
also keep my wrists warm, which helps a lot.

Unfortunately, the vinyl on the bottom disintegrates after a few months of
hard work, so I've been turning pairs over fairly rapidly.