Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:14:04 +0100
From:      Christoph Sold <christoph.sold@server.i-clue.de>
To:        Dave VanAuken <dave@hawk-systems.com>
Cc:        Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mv /a/b/c/ .. Bug?

Stupid me. Dave, you saved my day. Thanks. I guess I should stop working
after 14 hours without pause.
-Christoph Sold

Dave VanAuken schrieb:
> =

> try this
> =

> find / -name "c" -print
> =

> let it run through the works and find where it moved the c directory
> mv does just that, moves it, doesn't destroy it
> =

> Dave
> =

-- =

Viele Gr=FC=DFe aus Waiblingen

Christoph Sold
--
Systemadministrator,  i-clue GmbH, Endersbacher Str 57, 71334 Waiblingen
Fon: (0 71 51) 9 59 01-12, Fax: (0 71 51) 9 59 01-55, Mail: so@i-clue.de