Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:49:17 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "David S. Angulo" <dangulo@chicago.us.mensa.org>
To:        sbcorey@azstarnet.com, rifug@entropy.tmok.com, freebsd-sf@arachna.com, unfurl@seafug.org, bsd-tug-request@bangheadhere.org, rcramer@sytex.net, ben177@yahoo.com, freebsd-mke-l@ns.sol.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, aphor@ripco.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, aphor@ripco.com, president@humbug.org.au, martin@ching.apana.org.au, admin@pentagon.nu, kulua@kulua.org, krzeszut@cs.uno.edu, rcarter@consys.com, hamellr@hpc1.com, eblood@cs.unr.edu, ", todd@crenshaw.reno.nv.us"@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Query

Dear FreeBSD leaders,

A couple of weeks ago, I sent a message to the person listed as the Chicago Usergroup leader inquiring about the Chicago user group.  I did not get a reply (it turns out that he had a hard disk crash and lost the message).  I sent a followup message and copied freebsd.org because I did not know if the CHicago group was defunct.  I received this extremely rude reply from the person at FreeBSD.

I would suggest that you have some otherr person making public contacts as this person evidently does not have any idea on how to behave with people.  He also did not answer my question as I had obviously already seen the web page he directed me to and had already tried to contact my local group.

Dave Angulo