Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 23:51:02 -0500
From:      "John C. Place" <jcplace@ibm.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BootEasy

I have booteasy installed with my 2.2.7-RELEASE install of FreeBSD, Works
great. So great a matter of fact I have a un-important problem and it is not
really a problem more of an annoyance. BootEasy shows the following on boot
up:

f1: ??
f2: FreeBSD
f4: ??

The reason for this is that I have QNX 4.25 and Windows 95 along with FreeBSD
running on this box. I did change fdisk to recognize the QNX partition (type
77dec 0x4D) and then feeling pretty froggy I went in search of booteasy
sources. I finally found it in /tools/srcs and in assembler :-( I have nothing
against assembler it is just I dont understand it well enough to compile it.
So how could I go about this? I see the sources have not changed since 1995.
Please do not think I am picking nits it is just one of those things that
"irk" me. If anyone could tell how to proceed I would appreciate it.

Also incase someone there wants to tackle it (it wont break my heart) here
are the partition types that need added.

0x0B Windows 95 (FAT32)
0x0C Windows 95 (FAT32-LBA)
0x4D QNX 4.2 Primary
0x4E QNX 4.2 Secondary