Date:      Fri, 30 Sep 2011 01:35:50 +0200
From:      ABIZWORLD <info@abizworld.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   The Company Network. Find new business partners. It's free.

Questo messaggio è in formato MIME. Poichè il tuo programma di posta non comprende
questo formato, una porta o tutto il messaggio potrebbe non essere leggibile.

----=BOUNDARY_930135_MMWQ_RVOJ_BCYU_UVFQ

   =

   [3D"cid:c3BhY2VyLXRvcC5qcGc$4541926$550145@abiz=]

   [3D"cid:bGluZS1icmVhay5qcGc$4541924$506051@abizworld"]

ABIZWORLD

The first business network= =2E
Join us=2E It's free=2E [1]ww= w=2Eabizworld=2Ecom

   [3D"cid:bGluZS1ic=] =

   3D"image

   [3D"cid:c3Bh=]

ABIZWORLD - Join a world of opportuniti= es=2E

   - Join a world of bu= siness=2E
   - Fill you page with photos and all about your business= =2E
   - Find new business partners all over the world=2E
   - Connect to r= etailers, suppliers and manufacturers=2E
   - Share your news with your par= tners and improve your business=2E
   - In English - En Français - = En Español - In Italiano
   [3D"cid:bGluZS1ic=] =

[2]Check these new members on ABIZWORLD=2ECOM

   [3D"cid:bGluZS1icmVhay5qcGc$4541924$506051@abizworld"]

   3D"img2"

My Harbours - Italy

   My harbours is a sta= rt-up company which created the first harbour
   guide for iPhone and iPad= =2E MH started with Italy but the plans are
   to develop guides for all Europ= ean harbours=2E

   3D"img3"

C=2EB=2E Marble Works - India

   =

   C=2EB=2E Marble Work= s is a manufacturer and exporter for stone
   carvings, crafted handicraft pro= ducts made from soapstone and
   different kinds of marble=2E C=2EB=2E Marble = Works makes home decor,
   table accessories, and decorative products=2E

   3D"img4"

Shah Meeran Enterprises - Pakistan=

   Shah Meeran Enterpri= ses is a manufacturer & exporter of leather
   apparel & textile apparel & mot= orcycle accessories from
   Sialkot-Pakistan=2E "We have our own manufacturing= unit and we
   produce the following items: Biker Leather Jacket Biker Leath= er
   Chaps Biker Leather Vest Motorbike Leather Jacket & Pants Fashion
   Leath= er Jackets etc=2E"

   3D"img5"

Sunpack - Xutian Packing Machine C= o=2E, Ltd - China

   Xutian Packing Machi= ne Co=2E, Ltd=2E makes kinds of packaging
   machine for more than ten years= =2E "We can customize you product
   with highly quality and competitive price= , such as pallet wrapping
   machine, carton sealing machine and many more= =2E"
   [3D"cid:bGluZS1ic=] =

ABIZWORLD Advertising Campaign

   [3D"cid:bGluZS1icmVhay5qcGc$45419=]

Promote your business

   Reach thousands of b= usiness partners all over the world=2E ABIZWORLD
   Advertising Campaign is th= e best way to increase your business=2E
   Tell us your target and ask us for = a quotation, we will study
   together the best strategy to improve your activ= ity=2E Contact us at
   [3]ads@abizworld= =2Ecom
   3D"img6"
   [3D"cid:bGluZS1ic=] =
   If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter Click here and write
   cancel

   [3D"cid:c3Bh=]