Date:      04 Oct 2002 19:25:28 -0700
From:      swear@attbi.com (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        Alex Kiesel <alex.kiesel@document-root.de>
Cc:        Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: linux_base vs linux_base-6?

Alex Kiesel <alex.kiesel@document-root.de> writes:

> I've not been able to run acroread or sybase-11.0.3 with linux-base-7.

You might have better luck with acroread4 or acroread5.

Of those two, I find only acroread4 works on my linux-base-7.1, but from
the error message, it looks like it didn't like my OS upgrade and
re-making acroread5 would probably fix it.  In any case, the main
programs are scripts which one could probably debug if the problem is in
the script like my problem seems to be.