Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 1996 13:49:15 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Make world stopped

: 	there must have been a commit message for the change.  the commit
: 	lists are fairly low volume.  perhaps the commit needs a little
: 	highlighting sometimes?  dont know.

Well, the commit mail that I've been reading did, to jordan's credit,
have very cleaer instructions.  The commit mail isn't low volume (I
let it go for a week and have to plow through 100-200 messages some
weeks).  Not all chanages are that well marked and I've been burned
once or twice in the past...

>From the response so far, it sounds like there isn't much support for
the idea, so I'm going to let it drop.

Warner