Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:40:13 -0800
From:      Joseph Olatt <joji@eskimo.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   intel_do_flush_locked failed: Input/output error

Firefox keeps crashing on my trusty Thinkpad T60 with the following
error:

  joji@peace> firefox
  GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings
  will not be saved or shared with other applications.
  ATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by
  environment.
  intel_do_flush_locked failed: Input/output error

>From searching the Internet, I couldn't find any recent FreeBSD users
complaining about similar issues. Got me wondering if I had something
set up incorrectly at my end. Almost always, firefox crashes when the
page contains videos (Flash not installed on this laptop).

Anybody else having similar issues?

Some pertinent info:
uname -a:
  FreeBSD peace 10.2-STABLE FreeBSD 10.2-STABLE #10 r291993: Tue Dec  8
  12:56:35 CST 2015     root@peace:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PEACE  i386

pciconf -lv:
  joji@peace> pciconf -lv
  hostb0@pci0:0:0:0:      class=0x060000 card=0x201717aa chip=0x27a08086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
      vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
      device     = 'Mobile 945GM/PM/GMS, 943/940GML and 945GT Express Memory Controller Hub'
      class      = bridge
      subclass   = HOST-PCI
  vgapci0@pci0:0:2:0:     class=0x030000 card=0x201a17aa chip=0x27a28086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
      vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
      device     = 'Mobile 945GM/GMS, 943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics Controller'
      class      = display
      subclass   = VGA
  vgapci1@pci0:0:2:1:     class=0x038000 card=0x201a17aa chip=0x27a68086 rev=0x03 hdr=0x00
      vendor     = 'Intel Corporation'
      device     = 'Mobile 945GM/GMS/GME, 943/940GML Express Integrated Graphics Controller'
      class      = display

kldstat:
  Id Refs Address    Size     Name
   1   21 0xc0400000 c35428   kernel