Date:      Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:20:06 +0200
From:      Gustaf Tham <gus@algonet.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Recommend all-in-one micro-ATX mobo?

Hi,
I'm planning to build a small and very quiet desktop "workstation",
using a micro-ATX motherboard with onboard LAN, sound and video.
I thought I'd use one of the new quiet IDE-disks, and perhaps
a PIII 1000 underclocked a bit to be able to use a low rev fan.
I'll need just one PCI-card for external SCSI units.

Now, can anyone recommend a mobo where all onboard stuff
works well under FreeBSD (or NetBSD)?

Thanks

Gustaf Tham
Sweden