Date:      Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:56:37 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        _Zzz_ <smailik@one.lt>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: outdated timezone info

--uXxzq0nDebZQVNAZ

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 11:27:26AM +0300, _Zzz_ wrote:
> Just upgraded 4.7 to 4.8 stable.
> Hoped that timezone info will be up to date, but it still isn't though fi=
les
> in /usr/share/zoneinfo show new dates.
> For instance daylight saving time settings are outdated in Europe/Vilnius
> file.
>=20
> I'll try to recompile those files from sources got fom
> ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/ but it would be nice to have updated info for
> the next release of freebsd or even next update to 4.8stable ..
> The question is: where should i e-mail this info?

What a bizarre place to find timezone info.  I can't see why the
National Institutes of Health should have an interest in such a thing.

Anyhow, the best way to proceed is to submit a PR using send-pr(1) and
attaching diffs against the zoneinfo sources in /usr/src/share/zoneinfo.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20
                                                      Savill Way