Date:      Sat, 18 Jul 1998 02:37:34 +0400
From:      Nick Utenkov <nick77@aha.ru>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Two hard disks

Hi, All.

I had 1 EIDE disk with MS-DOS and FreeBSD 2.2 installed on it.
Then I added second disk as first disk (i.e. on first controller) and
replaced
my first disk to second controller. Then I install Win95 on first disk
and manualy replaced master boot record (which I saved beforehand).
Now the situation is :
if I place the disk with FreeBSD to first controller - FreeBSD work OK
else it says that it can't mount root.
I've tried to recompile kernel (to enable wd1,wd2.., change option
"config root kernel wd2") and edited file /etc/fstab (replacing wd0 to
wd2)
but this does not help.
How to solve this problem ?

With best regards, Nick.