Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:28:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      brad miele <bmiele@ipnstock.com>
To:        "Gustavo A. Baratto" <gbaratto@superb.net>
Cc:        freebsd-geom@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: First Use of GEOM advice

Thanks,

I had looked through this, and reading it through a second time made it a
little clearer. What I don;t understand is how to prep the 60G drives, do
i just create them as single partition ufs2? or do i have to segment them
for these plex things.

really sorry for my densness about this.

Brad
Brad Miele
IPNStock.com
bmiele@ipnstock.com