Date:      Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:26:33 +0100
From:      Juan Francisco Rodriguez Hervella <jrh@it.uc3m.es>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   irc2.10.3 question

Hello:

I don't know if someone will be able to help me here.

I've installed "irc2.10.3" and if I do "/list" to see the list of
channels, I can see this:

&AUTH            1       SERVER MESSAGES: messages from the
authentication slave
 &SERVICES        1       SERVER MESSAGES: services joining and leaving
 &LOCAL           1       SERVER MESSAGES: notices about local
connections
 &HASH            1       SERVER MESSAGES: hash tables growth
 &SERVERS         1       SERVER MESSAGES: servers joining and leaving
 &NUMERICS        1       SERVER MESSAGES: numerics received
 &CHANNEL         1       SERVER MESSAGES: fake modes
 &KILLS           1       SERVER MESSAGES: operator and server kills
 &NOTICES         1       SERVER MESSAGES: warnings and notices
 &ERRORS          1       SERVER MESSAGES: server errors

 How can I remove these pseudo-channels ?
I don't like everybody sees these channels.

Thank you very much !