Date:      Mon, 05 Jul 1999 12:50:37 +0000
From:      Brian Orbell <bo@min.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   install problem

I have a ATAPI CD ROM Drive and am trying to install a new version of
freeBSD onto my computer.  I can not get past the step of installing from
which source (cd rom being my source) because it does not recognize my cd
rom drive.  In the options menu for model of cdrom there is no option for a
ATAPI CD ROM drive.  I have just purchased this copy of freebsd off your
web site so it is the latest version.  I thank you for any support you can
offer.

Regards Eileen Orbell