Date:      Wed, 25 Jul 2001 05:22:31 -0700
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        Yar Tikhiy <yar@freebsd.org>
Cc:        audit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vlan(4) manpage

Yar Tikhiy <yar@freebsd.org> writes:
> .\"
> .\" $FreeBSD$
> .\"
> .Dd July 25, 2001
> .Dt VLAN 4
> .Os
> .Sh NAME
> .Nm vlan
> .Nd IEEE 802.1Q VLAN network interface
> .Sh SYNOPSIS
> .Cd pseudo-device vlan Op Ar count

`pseudo-device' doesn't exist in -current; it's just `device'.

> A single parent can be assigned to multiple
> .Nm
> interfaces provided they have different tags.
> The parent interface is likely to be an ethernet one connected to
> a properly configured switch port. The VLAN tag should match one of
                                  ^^^^
Please start new sentences on new lines.  I.e., your man page should
look like:

	This is your first sentence.
	This is your second sentence.

It yields better output in some cases, and makes diffs easier to read.

> those set up in the switched network.
> .Sh SEE ALSO
> .Xr ifconfig 8
> .Sh BUGS
> Most ethernet NICs supported by FreeBSD lack the capability of
> transmitting and/or receiving oversized frames. Using such a NIC as a
                                               ^^^^^
Same as above.

Other than that, it looks okay.