Date:      Thu, 19 May 2005 10:46:42 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Tony Shadwick <tshadwick@goinet.com>
To:        Micheal Patterson <micheal@tsgincorporated.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 5.3 and NIS

I know this is going to be a hot in the dark for me since I left 4x behind
quite a long while ago, but I seem to remember reading something about
some compatibility issues between nis on 4x and 5x.  There were changes
that could be made to work around it, but wow...I just don't remember
where I saw it.  I think FreeBSD Diary, if you want to google there.