Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2001 19:09:58 -0500
From:      "Cameron, Frank" <cameron@ctc.com>
To:        "'Chris Dillon'" <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Novell Account Management (eDirectory) for Linux?

It wouldn't hurt to try it; if the dependencies are not resolvable, or it
doesn't work
once installed, you could run NDS on the NT box or on a Linux box and still
hit
it via LDAP for the web/mail servers (in our test lab I have the same tree
running
on NetWare, NT, and Linux).  If in the future NDS can run on FreeBSD you
could
move it over.  You've refreshed my curiosity and desire to run NDS on BSD,
so
next week I'll give it another go.

-frank