Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:37:34 +0100
From:      Yann Golanski <yann@kierun.org>
To:        Ronnie Clark <ronj_clark@yahoo.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Xfree 4.x.x and Intel i810 revisited

Quoth Ronnie Clark on Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 11:13:29 -0700
> A few weeks ago, there was a thread of someone trying
> to get X working with the i810 cheipset. Did this ever
> get resolved? If so, could someone send me the final
> entry in the thread? Or point me to the archived
> thread somewhere? Or, if you happen to know what steps
> to take to get this to work, that would really be
> appreciated.  (and the preferred solution) :)

NOt sure if that will help but I got my laptop (Sony Viao R505el series)
to work with the altest cvs of XFree86 and some kernel patches. I've got
a howto from my web page. See if that works... it may.

Good luck.

--
yann@kierun.org                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318