Date:      Sat, 4 Mar 2000 15:13:15 +0100
From:      "Tomas TPS Ulej" <tps@ncc.nextra.sk>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ON-line mirroring...

I build shared filesystem, based on NFS shares. This machine uses vinum
raid10 but as additional backup I want to create new machine which will
mirrors all writes to primary NFS. Is there any solution for this? I look at
ports but there is only off-line utility rsync. I want replicate write
on-fly...

Scheme:

client -> NFS Server -> NFS Backup Server

Clients see only NFS Server. Backup NFS Server is visible only for Primary
NFS Server.

Any ideas? ;)

--
Tomas TPS Ulej
NEXTRA SK, Network Coordination Centre

Misdirection? Never give up, hold up your head and go!