Date:      Sat, 12 Dec 1998 08:54:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas Good <tomg@nrnet.org>
To:        Steve Revilak <revilak@umbsky.cc.umb.edu>
Cc:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Steve Revilak wrote:

> >Also see the 4.4BSD series from ORA.
> >Dan
>
> 	Thanks for the quick response.  However, I do have one bit of bad
> news.  I recently got a catalog from ORA.  I didn't see the 4.4 BSD docs in
> there, so I sent a correspondence to them, inquiring about it.  Turns out
> that they discontinued it and their BSD line is now 'out of print'.
>
> Cheers!

Steve - amazon.com lists 3 titles from this series (programming, sys adm
and user manuals) they are able to obtain used.

 Cheers,
 Tom

    ----------- Sisters of Charity Medical Center ----------
                    Department of Psychiatry
                              ----
 Thomas Good, System Administrator            <tomg@q8.nrnet.org>
 North Richmond CMHC/Residential Services     Phone: 718-354-5528
 75 Vanderbilt Ave, Quarters 8                Fax:   718-354-5056
 Staten Island, NY   10304                    www.panix.com/~ugd
                              ----