Date:      Fri, 09 Mar 2007 21:26:36 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Nejc_=A9koberne?= <nejc@skoberne.net>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on IDE Flash disk drive

Hey,

> this device is capable of "10,000 insertion/removal cycles" I assume

Sorry for replying my own post, but now I fould out that this actually
means how many times can I insert/remove the module into/from the
motherboard. Actually the number I am interested in is much higher:
"2,000,000 Program/Erase cycles". However I have no idea how to measure
how many writes are performed during a normal operation of a FreeBSD
server running DHCP and pf firewall.

Thanks,
Nejc