Date:      Sun, 17 May 1998 15:37:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sio driver

Will this also allow the speed to be normal on tranfers.  is printing the
msg to console whats bogging down the transfer?

sio1: 5 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 10)
sio1: 5 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 15)
sio1: 5 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 20)
sio1: 5 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 25)
sio1: 5 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 30)
sio1: 5 more interrupt-level buffer overflows (total 35)

I found there is an obscure setting in current for the fifo buffer
to enable 32 byte. might help.