Date:      Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:47:55 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        Troy <troy@twisted.net>
Cc:        <openoffice@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice port does not build

Hi,

Can you send me all your configuration data, and how you did
build the port ?

Which port subversion do you have ?

Martin

Martin Blapp, <mb@imp.ch> <mbr@FreeBSD.org>
ImproWare AG, UNIXSP & ISP, Zurlindenstrasse 29, 4133 Pratteln, CH
Phone: +41 061 826 93 00: +41 61 826 93 01
PGP: <finger -l mbr@freebsd.org>
PGP Fingerprint: B434 53FC C87C FE7B 0A18 B84C 8686 EF22 D300 551E