Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:43:28 -0600
From:      Laurence Sanford <lauasanf@wilderness.dyn.dhs.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD native Office software?

The last couple cvsup's I've done have broken just about everything that
used linux emulation. Attempting to start staroffice causes the computer to
simply reboot without any real explaination of what happened. As a result
of things breaking, I'm now using Sylpheed for mail, Mozilla for a web
browser (its working fairly well I might add), but I'm lacking something I
can use for office software. Does something exist that will open word docs
and function fairly well as a native FreeBSD program, or do I have to wait
for the guru's that know whats up with Linux emulation to fix whatever's
broken (God knows I haven't got a clue whats wrong).

--
Cotharyus
lauasanf@bellsouth.net

Hummingbirds never remember the words to songs.