Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 1996 12:03:57 -0500
From:      "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Sandy Kovshov <sandy@lapkin.rosprint.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CCITT support in current

<<On Thu, 08 Feb 1996 16:45:55 +0000, Sandy Kovshov <sandy@lapkin.rosprint.ru> said:

>  I'm not a X25 hacker, but I'll try to support this part of code.
>  I have no choise ;)) because I use it and plan to use FBSD for
>  our technical servers. Please let me know, what I must to do.

For the moment, what I suggest you do is simply grab the netccitt code
from an older -current or from 2.1 (I don't think there are any
significant changes), and ship it to your customers separately.  We
have no plans to remove the support code in other parts of the tree.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.