Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:17:19 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   (Of interest to South Africans) - Fwd: FREEBSD: CLUG Open Source Meeting, Tue 1 Feb 2000, 18h30

Hi,

I was behind organizing a meeting in conjunction with a local LUG
for a meeting, and I would like to invite other South Africans in
the Western Cape area who use FreeBSD (or OpenBSD, NetBSD, and
whatever else) to support it and attend.

Sheldon Hearn and Mark Murray should also be in attendance, lending
a little credibility to my in(s)anity (:.  This might be one of
the biggest get-togethers in the country, and everyone is invited
to the Dros in Newlands (subject to change) afterwards for drinks
and general merriment.

Directions are available, and lifts might possibly be organizable.
Interested people can mail me for more information. (although I'll
only get to it on Monday - weekend can phone Cape Town 797 3608,
if you're really desparate, and don't mind not getting answered if
I'm out).

----- Forwarded message from Michael-John Turner <mj@energetic.uct.ac.za> -----