Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:15:06 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        "Jesus R. Camou" <jcamou@azstarnet.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org, anasofia_ac@hotmail.com
Subject:   Re: www/en/index.sgml

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 11:53:47PM -0700, Jesus R. Camou wrote:
>=20
> en/index.sgml is not on the www tree. Instead, I found a file called
> index.xls. Where can I find that file on sgml format?
>=20
> If they are the same please make me know, I don't think they are though.
> I need to see the sgml file in order to compare that index sgml code with
> an other language index sgml code to make them as equal as possible.

There is no index.sgml in any of the language-specific trees, either.
The index.sgml file is generated from the XSL (extensible stylesheet
language) file named index.xsl, which defines processing commands for
gathering data from several XML files and generating a single HTML file
named index.html.

Thus, if you want to look at the differences in the files needed to
generate the index.html file, you should start with index.xsl; however,
there is more to it: look at www/en/Makefile, find the line which begins
with 'index.html:', and you will find the files which are used in
generating the main index page.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@sbnd.net    roam@FreeBSD.org
This would easier understand fewer had omitted.

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm--