Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:58:56 -0500
From:      Donnie Jones <donniejones18@yahoo.com>
To:        "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Gateway/IPNAT Howto

I am sorry, but the IPFW howto is not mine.  I had forgotten to put links to the sites where I mirrorer their work.  Links are now available.  For the IPFW howto I mirrored it from http://www.freebsd-howto.com/HOWTO/

If you go back to my site, http://www.darthik.com and look at the FreeBSD button then onto the URL for "FreeBSD Gateway (IPNAT) Howto" you will see the work I have done.

I hope to soon write more helpful docs for everyone....

Thanks for the help,

-Donnie