Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2014 11:00:21 +0100
From:      ArnoB <freebsd@rgbaz.eu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NetBSD compatibility

Maybe I should add that this is a "free" application
provided by a software vendor to run as a license
server. It serves licenses across my LAN.

Another "helper" utility called 'rlmutil' also generates
the same error, though with a different fd:
linux: pid 11291 (rlmutil): ioctl fd=3, cmd=0x8910 ('\M^I',16) is not
implemented

Do I understand it correctly that fd is the driver it's talking to?

tx
arno