Date:      12 Mar 00 00:14:59 MST
From:      Divine Crisis <divine.c@usa.net>
To:        Gunnar Flygt <flygt@sr.se>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Re: Window Maker with the Gnome panel...]

Hi,

first, thanks for replying fast!

second, igot a problem with tat 'panel &' ... i get this:

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

and then it hangs for ever...what the hell...?

thanks again!

Gunnar Flygt <gunnar@pluto.sr.se> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 18, 2036 at 06:27:32AM -0700, Divine Crisis wrote:
> greets!
> =

> How can i use the gnome panel with window maker?

`panel &` from an xterm or from the run command in wmaker type panel
> =

> +, id like to have your advice on what i should use for my X settings..=
 is
> wmaker/gnomepanel a good combination? what do you guys use..?

I use only wmaker with modified menus, and some of the most frequently
used apps as "quickicons" on the right
> =

> Thanks!
> =