Date:      Sun, 26 May 2002 14:38:07 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Aragon Gouveia <aragon@phat.za.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.6-RC sshd exiting on signal 11 (Core dump)

Hi,

I cvsupped and rebuilt world 3 days ago to 4.6-RC. Since then I've been
having very strange problems with sshd core dumping. It still listens on
port 22 and supplies its version string on connecting, but trying to login
causes it to core dump. In some cases it doesnt supply a complete version
string. One instance I had it just output "SSH-2.0-" and nothing more. I'm
running 2 jails on the same machine and those sshd's are also doing the
same. Giving the master process a SIGHUP fixes it temporarily.

Can anyone help me debug this?

Thanks,
Aragon