Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:38:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Paulo Roberto <nirv199@yahoo.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   suggestion: xfce package in stable

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong address to send this suggestion, and if it
is I would appreciate if you could point me to the right one.
I would like to suggest the inclusion of XFCE built package in one of
the installation discs. I know it is currently installed via ports
collection, but since this wm is becoming very popular due to
performance reasons, I think there should be a package
"ready-to-install", saving time (a lot of) on enviroments where the
machines that this will be installed are low-spec hardware. Not to
mention machines with small hard-discs (the 120MB of the ports
collection for some old discs are just too much...) just to get a fast
CDE like wm working.

thanks for your time,

Paulo Roberto