Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:45:18 +0800
From:      Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong <nchee_hoong@pacific.net.sg>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Slow access problem

Hi ;
   I have recently setup FBSD as a firewall and gateway router . But I
am facing a big problem in slow access to the database .Before that ,
there was no complain about this issue . The problem arises when  I
migrated our company database server (Oracle) sitting behind the
firewall . A lot of  end users from our company have begun making a
complain to me that they expericing slow access to the dabase .
   Does somebody experienced similar problem ? How do you resolv this ?
Could you share with me ?
   Last question , does FBSD support traffics-shaping or rate-limit
feature ?
Please advise ....