Date:      Thu, 03 Jul 1997 09:29:40 -0600
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        vanmaren@fast.cs.utah.edu (Kevin Van Maren)
Cc:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recent (last two days) smp kernel is hanging for me

Hi,

> Where is the latest mptable?  I found .4 on the http pages.

thanx for pointing this out.  I found 2.0.8 on the primary page, not .4,
so your mirror may be behind the times...
Reguardless. I have updated it to the current 2.0.12.  Everyone should be
aware that the defacto source for the mptable program is now in the current
source tree, and available in current as /usr/sbin/mptable.  The version
on the web page will usually lag the -current source.

--
Steve Passe	| powered by