Date:      Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:52:30 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>, brian@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /etc/security -> /etc/periodic/security ?

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

James Howard wrote:

> Will we be seeing a move in this direction towards a more configurable
> security script?  Is anyone planning it?

I hope so.  I've wondered for a while why security wasn't changed in
the way {daily,weekly,monthly} were.  This seems easy enough to break
into separate files so I could probably do it myself if no-one else has
planned it.

Brian?  As creator of periodic.conf, what do you think?

--=20
Ben Smithurst / ben@scientia.demon.co.uk / PGP: 0x99392F7D

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c

--sm4nu43k4a2Rpi4c--