Date:      Sun, 26 May 2002 11:08:41 +0930
From:      Brian Astill <bastill@sa.apana.org.au>
To:        chuck sumner <chuck@ns1.2inches.com>
Cc:        Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Ports failures - HELP!

On Sat, 25 May 2002 15:27, chuck sumner wrote:
> did you edit the file and replace the CHANGE_THIS part?

Sure did - but as you wil now have seen, the cvsup problem is now solved -
whew!
I tried obtaining, and installing the linux7.1 port and still obtain this
error (heaps of them, all similar):
file /usr/share/zoneinfo/right/W-SU from install of glibc-common-2.2.2-10
 conflicts with file from package glibc-2.1.2-11
That is despite my having removed the /usr/share/zoneinfo directories into my
backup area.  So, once again, the error message is not specific about its
problem.  <sigh>

--
Regards,
Brian