Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:16:06 -0600
From:      mark_wright@datacard.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Why can't I e-mail to my IP address

Whoops - the should have gone to the list.  F***-ing Lotus Notes.

Mark.

---------------------- Forwarded by Mark Wright/US/DataCard on 12/21/2000 04:15
PM ---------------------------

Mark Wright
12/21/2000 04:15 PM

To:   "Erin" <kahn@deadbbs.com>
cc:
Fax to:
Subject:  RE: Why can't I e-mail to my IP address  (Document link: Mark Wright)

I'm just using the default FreeBSD 4.0 sendmail install and config.  If sendmail
accepts sj@hostname.mydomain.org, though, I think it should accept
sj@123.123.123.  I don't think I even have a sendmail.cw.  That's the input to
m4, right?  I think that the FreeBSD sendmail.cf comes pre-compiled.

Mark.

"Erin" <kahn@deadbbs.com> on 12/21/2000 04:02:11 PM